New Pics Of Angel

Guest Isilme

Those are really nice pictures! The first one is just too funny. I don't know WHAT she was thinking at that moment, but it surely was something mindblowing! Really funny!

I posted extra pics just for you Alain! LOL You and your black moors! Does Miki know you are trying to cheat on her with fish? LOL

We have a relatively open relationship when it comes to pets :P:rolleyes: .

And thanks for the extra pics! :D

I really llike telescope eyes. She is very pretty. I wish you luck. I have never been able to keep one alive so stopped getting them.

She kind of looks like one of those masks from the movie SCREAM! LMAO

That's what I was going to say! She looks like the advertisement poster for a horror movie! :tomuch: But, nevertheless, that face is to die for!

Thank you everyone for taking a look even though you've already seen 500 pics of her : )

those are some big eyes for such a little fish!
Her eyes are huge!

Aren't they though?! They are soooo big.. I love it.

I have never been able to keep one alive so stopped getting them.

I've had bad luck with them too.. I mean, of course it wasn't just the fish but the care I was giving them before koko's. But even still I just found that the Black Moors were even more sensitive... I am hoping for better luck with Angel. She is very easily hurt I have noticed. Two days ago I added a plant. It LOOKS pokey, but it is soft, so I assumed it would be fine. Nope. She already has a scale damaged!! So out came the plant. This fish gets hurt on EVERYTHING!! I feel bad for her, but there are very few things I can put in her tanks, so her tanks are always pretty bare. This is another reason why I am leaning towards keeping her in a 10 gallon alone. She just gets hurt so much, I don't want one of the bigger fish picking on her!!

That's what I was going to say! She looks like the advertisement poster for a horror movie!

I'm glad someone else sees it!

aww... i really like that fourth one. angel is so cute!

what you all said about the black moors getting hurt on _everything_, I thought that all goldfish must do that. black moors are all i've ever had. (not counting the two fish that died the night i got them when i was four or five. really, i'd rather not remember that.) the thing is, i can never figure out what they're hurting themselves on. i've been thinking about filing down the seams in the plastic on my fake plants. it couldn't make things any worse. if it works for me, i'll let you know.

what you all said about the black moors getting hurt on _everything_, I thought that all goldfish must do that. black moors are all i've ever had. (not counting the two fish that died the night i got them when i was four or five. really, i'd rather not remember that.) the thing is, i can never figure out what they're hurting themselves on. i've been thinking about filing down the seams in the plastic on my fake plants. it couldn't make things any worse. if it works for me, i'll let you know.

I'm sure to some degree it's that we NOTICE the spots more on the black fish! One little scrape can look like it's a HUGE wound. But I really don't believe it's just that.. I've also noticed that they have more problems fighting the filter circulation... Like you I had a lot of them die. Not overnight but in a matter of days.. My daughter got one and we named it Hilary Puff (cause of the big puffy eyes). Within a few days we were onto Haley Puff, then Baby Puffin, Then Puff The Magic Fishy.. LOL It was insane.. I have a list of names somewhere! Today Angel's spot is already looking better. I added 1Tsp of salt per gallon to help her out a bit..

I'm just like you I wonder what they are getting hurt on. Angel has had this happen about 4-5 times. I really did not think this plant was harmful, but guess so! If it happens again I have to assume she got her on the ammonia alert thing! Geez!!! lol

she's CUTE!! i have a black moor too...he doesnt get injured often but he did get picked on quite a bit. of course, the silly lady that i got him from had him and two comets and one common in a vase and couldnt figure out why her fish kept dying. evidently, the common and the comets were eating telly's tail. they literally ate off one whole side. but after oh...five months, its finally starting to grow back.