Meet Kahlua & Malibu!

Hey guys! I finally got some good pictures of my two new fish. They started off as Charlotte & Carrie to complete the sex & the city theme, but it didn't feel right to me. So here are their new names - Kahlua & Malibu - and new pics!

No joke, these first three pics were taken in a row. I took about 50 pics and these three were taken without any shots in between. They just kept doing the same thing! I love it!!!

KahluaMalibu.jpg

KahluaMalibu2.jpg

KahluaMalibu3.jpg

KAHLUA:

Kahlua.jpg

MALIBU:

Malibu.jpg

KAHLUA & MALIBU IN THEIR QT TANK:

KahluaMalibuQTTank.jpg

VIDEO:

th_KahluaMalibu-1.jpg

They look very cute together. And healthy, nice bright colours. My fish copy each other, the 2 boys follow each other around, and the 2 big girls sleep in the same corner.

Congrats on your beautiful new fish. There's something special about two when thy are friends like that.

GORGEOUS.

you've got some super cute little chubsters :D:heart

kahlua reminds me of my waddly little chutney.

they could be siblings!

congrats on the :newfish

they look like their gonna grow up to be some real beauties.

:exactly

Edited by Callie

Ah the proud mommy! They're little fat darlings! That first pic of Kahlua is so funny. He looks so grumpy! lol!

Thank you everyone!!! : ) This is the first time I've got BIG fish. It's exciting but scary! I'm used to getting $4 fish that are teeny. It's so different looking in and seeing these big ones! It's weird because the day I came home from the beach I thought "what is WRONG with me?! I do NOT leave the beach early!" and I guess it all made sense because if I had stayed longer I wouldn't have gotten these two!

They remind me of the way Sosh and Jack used to be. Jack always mimicked Sosh. :lol1

Awww.. How has Sosh been since you lost Jack? Does she still seem to be looking around for him?

It's exciting but scary! I'm used to getting $4 fish that are teeny. It's so different looking in and seeing these big ones!

Your new babies are so cute... and so big! I'm used to buying 47 cent fish that are teeny. if you keep tempting me like this i may buy 30 dollar fish next time!