Pictures

~SHAWNA~

WOW They are all fabulous!!! Every time I think I am happy with what I am doing with my tanks I see two hundred more ideas LOL. I love the green metallic background. That is awesome!! Did you buy it or make it or what? It has such a neat effect!!! My favorite tank is picture number 4. I just noticed you have the blue metallic in there!!! How did you get it all cracked looking????? I've never seen anything like it!!

It's what I call the "metalic wrapping paper hates baby oil effect". :P hahaha Just kidding. It was originally super smooth without any air bubbles, and within the week that it was done, this crinkly effect started to develop as the baby oil started to dry out a bit.

Who are all the kids in the fifth tank? Do you find them easy to care for, or is it difficult to maintain a tank with so many little fish?

Who are all the kids in the fifth tank? Do you find them easy to care for, or is it difficult to maintain a tank with so many little fish?

That is my freshwater tropical tank. It houses a variety of mostly tetras. I don't find it hard at all. It is a large tank, and most of the fish are about 4 years old and not quite so "little" anymore. The only thing that I do find hard is major cleanings, only because of the tank structure itself. Because that tank is almost as tall as I am, I have to stand on a chair, and even then need tools to help to reach the bottom for plant arrangement. I had to buy a special syphon just to do cleanings because it is so deep and an wide.