Has it even been suggested that you could create a wiki to bundle all the really useful content that's spread throughout the forum? (as such that would be similar to the 'you should write a book' suggestion, but a little less demanding I would think)

Guest Isilme

...and a lot of work for one person. Maybe there can be a suggestion post were people can suggest the most important knowledge about gf?

Edit: and indeed a really good idea! :exactly

Edited by Isilme

...and a lot of work for one person.

Actually a wiki could be (as for most wiki's) contributed to by a lot of people, so it wouldn't all rest on one person or a small number of people (contrary to a book).

That is a fantastic idea! There are already a few pinned topics that wouldn't need much editing anyway.

Yeah, that's why I thought it would be an interesting idea :) .

What the heck is a wiki? :hmm

Wiki from wikipedia :D

Yes, well, my version of this question is, and it may just be rhetorical, and definitely off topic, but what is a wiki in the sense of what does it mean? How does the word "wiki" come into play as the online version of "encyclo"? That's what I've always wondered....

Yes, well, my version of this question is, and it may just be rhetorical, and definitely off topic, but what is a wiki in the sense of what does it mean? How does the word "wiki" come into play as the online version of "encyclo"? That's what I've always wondered....

Wikipedia to the rescue :rofl .

Wikipedia to the rescue :rofl .

Well now! Isn't that interesting?! How fun!