Sign in to follow this  
misty_blue16137

Baby Pics

Not the greatest pics but here they are. There are five. They are beebopping around the tank pretty well tonight.

7-17-08040-tile.jpg

Kathy

Adorable and so tiny!

Good luck with your surprise fry.

Thank You! Got a feeling I'm going to need it. From all the posts I was checking out it seems they are fragile things. Makes ya wonder how any ever survive in a pond situation.

Kathy

Are these goldie fry Kathy? Confused on the name. They look great. Congrats and Good luck with them, yes fry are very delicate especially to water turbulence and ammonia.

Hi Trinket!

Yeah, they are from the eggs that the black Oranda & chocolate lavender Telescope from Goldfish Net I just got last week.

Kathy

How exciting!!! They are sooo teeny and little and cute!! Umm, you know if they grow up and you end up with another chocolate/lavender moor then you are giving me one RIGHT?! LOL Aww good luck with them. I hope you have a few survivors! : )

Hi,

So cute. CountryLovah, I was thinking the same thing, except with the thought of will my tank be cycled by then? Of course, that would be a long trip from LA for a little fry.

I wish you the best!

Amy

How exciting!!! They are sooo teeny and little and cute!! Umm, you know if they grow up and you end up with another chocolate/lavender moor then you are giving me one RIGHT?! LOL Aww good luck with them. I hope you have a few survivors! : )

Well Sue,if they survive and turn out to be more than scrubs I would love to give you one. We could probably meet up somewhere mid point to get it to you,lol. I know it would have a wonderful home1

Amy if you lived closer you would be welcome to one as well,lol.

Woo hoooo! Come on babies!!!!! I can make room for one more : )

Kathy I was talking to Shane the other night (after he brought up Nip & Tuck). (Like I said I think he knows EVERYONE'S names at this point, how many fish they have, where they live LOL) And I was telling him "Someday I am gonna have to meet up with Kathy since she's not THAT far"... Perfect excuse!!! LOL

I am so curious to see if they will live, if so how many, what they will look like. You and I came to the board right around the same time, so I feel like I have kinda always been watching to see how things are going with you. So when you said you had fry it was really exciting for me as well LOL

Amy, I'll stop by and grab one for you, but you have to let me stay with you in L.A. for a vacation after I drop it off hahah : ) lol I've never been there. Shane has, he LOVED it.. Ahhh sun, beaches.. I am jealous of you & Lynda and all the other L.A. people!!!

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

OH BABY! I want one of those cuties!

Amy if you lived closer you would be welcome to one as well,lol.

Thanks, Kathy! I would have a hard time convincing my husband and our checkbook I needed to fly out there to pick up a baby goldfish...but boy would I love too!