Bubbles!

The past few nights while I'm sitting here on my computer I've been watching my goldies. I've noticed something funny. My very active pearlscale Fredrick seems to have developed a bedtime routine. About an hour before the light turns off he goes to the back of the tank and start to stare intently at the bubbles coming up from the airstone. He hangs out there, just keeping himself a few inches below the surface of the water. Then when the light goes off, he goes to sleep like that! I even saw George swim over to check on him earlier, he swam up and sort of gazed at the bubbles too...then swam off as if to say "Fred's finally lost it". All I can think of is Finding Nemo....BUBBLES!!!!!

All my fish have their own place to sleep. Same place, every night. The most funny/cute thing is, that after I lost Leroy, Blue went and took over his exact place.

I never thought of it that way! I just thought it was cuz Blue missed Leroy, but Leroy was the king. That was his throne where he ruled his kingdom. He really sat there like that's how it was. All proud and in control. So, it could be cuz Blue knows it was "the throne!"

Edited by lynda441