Glitterfish Where Are You

Blue

Ive missed Erin (glitterfish) round the boards anyone know how shes doing as i havent got round to writing to her. As would love to find out how shes gettin on with her goldies after losing alot of them recent.

then theres Sandy and all the MIA guys anyone how they are all doing

i supose i have :D then i have been around pet brigade regular and am back with a vengance here :D

I know Erins working now shes moved back to Minnesota and shes also due to be wed. Must keep her busy. I miss her too.

Ive been a bit M.I.A. too with work and stuff. I also havent had the urge to come on to here as i dont have fish anymore. Ive mostly been lurking around and reading post.

Ive been a bit M.I.A. too with work and stuff. I also havent had the urge to come on to here as i dont have fish anymore. Ive mostly been lurking around and reading post.

Same here. I'm always working or working on something. Plus my interest in fish has pretty much died. I still have tropical but i'm not into fish as a hobby like i used to be :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for my long absence. Jack's death really hit me hard and I've needed to focus on other things. My tanks are still maintained, but there's been no expansion since. I've just needed to breathe and grieve. I'm back now :D