koko

AUG  

51 members have voted

1. 1. AUG

• CountryLovah's
    • uberleslie
    • Acupunk
    • Vickielm

Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh.. You have got to be kidding me.. WOW. I am crying! I know I cry alot, but this was instant! I just signed on here to glance quickly at a few things. (I'm supposed to be in bed so I can wake up early tomorrow lol good one! lol) I was scrolling down the threads and caught noms for august. I never considered in even a hundred million years that I would see my name... No, longer than that. In a hundred million light years. You have no idea how touched I am to even be put next to the likes of Acupunk, Vickie & Leslie for even a second.. Even if I get zero votes total I am completely honored. Seriously, I still have tears!!! I feel like a beaming little kid who won a baseball game with a home run! LOL Shane is sooo getting woken up for this!!!

You guys. Thanks for the way you've welcomed me into this wonderful group of people. You've all been so warm, and kind. You've taught me soooo much. I can't believe I've only been here a few months because I feel like I've been talking with (or at in some cases! lol) you guys forever.. I love this board. I am soo happy to have found this place. And I am just so happy to have met all of you.. And (uh oh I think I hear music in the background signaling that the show must go on and Madonna is about to take the stage so I need to end this!!!) I don't care Madonna! Back off! I got nominated and I get to say what I want!! Go kiss Britney or something to kill time!!

Koko. Thank you for this site. I searched so hard to find information and people I could count on for help. Without this place I would be clueless.. You've put so much work into keeping this site alive and perfect. You are the best.

And thank you everyone who have helped me on so many occasions with every little detail.. I want to sit and list everyone but I can't because there are just too many of you.. You guys are simply amazing people.

And of course thank you Trinket for being there with me over and over and over when I had problems. ESPECIALLY now that I realize what a tough time you've been going through.. I think there were a few nights/days that you literally went back and forth with me for hours, explaining each detail. And if I didn't get it, I'd ask for MORE details and you would STILL help me out.. (Of course the next day I would often try to log in and find that I was banned from the boards lol : )

Alright alright. I'm done. You just don't understand how much it means. I'm afraid I am going to post this and realize that I made it all up in a dream.. Aww that would be so sad!

Now I am gonna go jump on Shane's head like Tom Cruise on the couch! HAHAHAHA!!! lol

Oops not yet. Now I have to figure out who I am gonna vote for!!! Impossible!!!! Ugh these contests get harder and harder!!!

Guest Isilme

Good luck to all of you! You all really deserve to be nominated! :Congrats:

Edit: and indeed, it's really hard to choose :idont:unsure:

Edited by Isilme

Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh.. You have got to be kidding me.. WOW. I am crying! I know I cry alot, but this was instant! I just signed on here to glance quickly at a few things. (I'm supposed to be in bed so I can wake up early tomorrow lol good one! lol) I was scrolling down the threads and caught noms for august. I never considered in even a hundred million years that I would see my name... No, longer than that. In a hundred million light years. You have no idea how touched I am to even be put next to the likes of Acupunk, Vickie & Leslie for even a second.. Even if I get zero votes total I am completely honored. Seriously, I still have tears!!! I feel like a beaming little kid who won a baseball game with a home run! LOL Shane is sooo getting woken up for this!!!

You guys. Thanks for the way you've welcomed me into this wonderful group of people. You've all been so warm, and kind. You've taught me soooo much. I can't believe I've only been here a few months because I feel like I've been talking with (or at in some cases! lol) you guys forever.. I love this board. I am soo happy to have found this place. And I am just so happy to have met all of you.. And (uh oh I think I hear music in the background signaling that the show must go on and Madonna is about to take the stage so I need to end this!!!) I don't care Madonna! Back off! I got nominated and I get to say what I want!! Go kiss Britney or something to kill time!!

Koko. Thank you for this site. I searched so hard to find information and people I could count on for help. Without this place I would be clueless.. You've put so much work into keeping this site alive and perfect. You are the best.

And thank you everyone who have helped me on so many occasions with every little detail.. I want to sit and list everyone but I can't because there are just too many of you.. You guys are simply amazing people.

And of course thank you Trinket for being there with me over and over and over when I had problems. ESPECIALLY now that I realize what a tough time you've been going through.. I think there were a few nights/days that you literally went back and forth with me for hours, explaining each detail. And if I didn't get it, I'd ask for MORE details and you would STILL help me out.. (Of course the next day I would often try to log in and find that I was banned from the boards lol : )

Alright alright. I'm done. You just don't understand how much it means. I'm afraid I am going to post this and realize that I made it all up in a dream.. Aww that would be so sad!

Now I am gonna go jump on Shane's head like Tom Cruise on the couch! HAHAHAHA!!! lol

Oops not yet. Now I have to figure out who I am gonna vote for!!! Impossible!!!! Ugh these contests get harder and harder!!!

Sue -- We are so glad to have you here. You contribute a great deal to our community and we are lucky that you've joined us. Congratulations on your nomination!

This one was really really hard. It's too bad you can't do multiple choices, but then of course the contest wouldn't work :unsure::) .

I just stumbled on this again...thanks to whoever nominated me! It really touches me and I am in such good company!! :) We all have so much fun on here, and talk about so many things, laugh and cry together about so much! It really is like our own little family. :heart There really is no win or lose as we are all winners just being here together, and this site IS about learning about goldfish and so much more!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, truly. :I-Thank-You::heart:heart

lol! You're such a silly girl CountryLovah! I thought I was listening to the winning speech for best actress at the Academy Awards! :rofl3 But, it was sooo cute!

You are all winners, no matter what the outcome and we love you all! :hug

You're such a silly girl CountryLovah! I thought I was listening to the winning speech for best actress at the Academy Awards!

Yeah, ya think I went A BIT overboard?! LOL It's just so exciting! : ) I REALLY did run in and wake up Shane and the cutest thing is that he was actually excited about it. Then the next day he said "wait I think I had a weird dream you were nominated for something on koko's.. Is that real?!" LMAO

Sue -- We are so glad to have you here. You contribute a great deal to our community and we are lucky that you've joined us. Congratulations on your nomination!.

Thank you soooo much Kristen!!!

thanks to whoever nominated me! It really touches me and I am in such good company!! :) We all have so much fun on here, and talk about so many things, laugh and cry together about so much! It really is like our own little family. :heart

I agree one hundred percent.. I hardly signed on yesterday and now I feel like I have so much catching up to do!

Congratulations UberLeslie, Acupunk And Vickie! All three of you have personally helped me out so many times in the past.. I got so excited to see my name I didn't say congrats to you guys! LMAO

• Admin

Mods, Helpers and my self, look at the members on the site and choose ones that go way above the call in alot of different areas. :D

OMG I have eleven votes!!! : ) WOOO HOOO! Looks the the people I paid to vote for me got their checks in the mail! : )

Seems you're behind on the count, Sue: it's 12 by now :) .

Seems you're behind on the count, Sue: it's 12 by now :)

Yep just checked my bank account and another check went through LMAO This is getting rather expensive LMAO

Seems you're behind on the count, Sue: it's 12 by now :)

Yep just checked my bank account and another check went through LMAO This is getting rather expensive LMAO

Yeah...you can tell who has the campaign bucks around here! :rofl I'm starting to feel like Ross Perot. :D

Yeah...you can tell who has the campaign bucks around here! :rofl I'm starting to feel like Ross Perot. :D

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Vickie you have way more votes than he got!! LOL

The other day when I first saw my name and I went through my squeals of delight and woke up Shane, he said "I'll make an account just so I can vote" And I said "noo that's not fair it's CHEATING!" and he said "well I was going to vote for Kristen anyway!" LMAO Thanx a lot Shane!!! Kristen what are you PAYING these people?! LOL

Actually Kristen on a serious note.. I truly do believe you deserve to win this month. You've been soooo helpful to sooo many people including myself. I said that already but I just wanted to stress it.

Now Vickie, Leslie. What kind of evil lies can we come up with about her to get more votes fr ourselves.. : )