My Tank...

Guest Tankgirl

Guest Tankgirl

Hey guys, finally managed to get a decent photo of my tank.

It's about 24g (UK, approx. amount of water actually in there, what with plants and gravel etc)

Runs with a Fluval 4+ filter and houses my three beautiful fantails. =] :heart

The fish don't really munch the plants, which is good...but I might get a couple more in the future, so I can rearrange them and make it look more natural. I'll be getting another tank befor that I think, though, just in case the fish don't appreciate a bit more water being taken out. =]

I was surprised that this tank is ok for the three of them as it is...but my water is poifect and the fish are all happy...so so-be-it. ^_^ I'll just keep shecking the water every day as they're growing. As soon as that water starts to get a bit dodgy, BAM. >=( They'll be out of there so fast, they won't know what's happening!

The only thing that's different now is I moved the thermometer to the left side, because then the right side is totally empty.

Anyway, here it is. ^___^

STA71746.jpg

Guest Montman

Very nice.

Last time I saw you on this site you were just starting out with goldfish.

Looks like you have really gotten into it.

:Congrats:

Really nice looking tank ;) .

The fish don't really munch the plants, which is good

and a bit suprising :) . Our goldies like nothing better than to munch on the plants and pull them out, gravel and rocks notwithstanding ... :rolleyes::D .

Edited by Erinaceus

Guest Isilme

Really nice! I love your plants. My gf won't leave my plants alone and I really want a planted tank. I think the only thing that can help is glueing them to the bottom :(

I really like your tank setup, I would almost swear I'm looking at a pond from the side. :D

Really nice! I love your plants. My gf won't leave my plants alone and I really want a planted tank. I think the only thing that can help is glueing them to the bottom :(

The plants or the goldfish? :tomuch::rofl

Edited by Quasi

Yeah, but I doubt glueing your goldies to the bottom is gonna be healthy for them :rofl .

Guest Isilme

Yeah, but I doubt glueing your goldies to the bottom is gonna be healthy for them :rofl .

:ehh:rofl

Maybe you can tie them to a string and glue the string on the bottom, you know, like a goat :) Then you can control their grazing ;)

Edited by Isilme

Maybe you can tie them to a string and glue the string on the bottom, you know, like a goat :) Then you can control their grazing ;)

True, but orange is such a hard colour to find a colour-matching collar for :P (the alliterations are purely accidental, I assure you :rolleyes: ).

Guest Isilme

True, but orange is such a hard colour to find a colour-matching collar for :P (the alliterations are purely accidental, I assure you :rolleyes: ).

Indeed :rofl

But let's get back on topic :):BTT