Finally, Photos! ^-^

Guest Tankgirl

Guest Tankgirl

I finally got my camera to stop saying it didn't have any battery and took some photos of my babies. =]

Kugel

Kugel means 'round' in German. I chose this name, because Kugel is a globe-eye goldie, with the hugest eyes ever!

He's got beautiful fins and is (don't tell the others!) my favourite of the three I have at the moment. He's around 5 months old. (Give or take a month...or two...)

Don't worry about the pictures of him with 'clamped fins'...he was playing in bubbles, he's not ill. =]

STA71758-1.jpgSTA71747-2.jpgSTA71759-1-3.jpgSTA71744-2.jpgSTA71755-1.jpgSTA71745-1.jpg

Monet

Monet is named after the painter, because she looks like a watercolour herself...all those little brushmarks and splodges and the one black eye. She's a masterpiece!

She's about 5 months old. (Again...give or take...)

STA71728-1.jpgSTA71725-2.jpgSTA71724-2.jpgSTA71736-1.jpgSTA71741-1-1.jpgSTA71759-1-2.jpg

Costa

Costa is named after Costa Coffee, because he is the colour of a coffee bean. =]

He is about 5 months old. (Give or take..)

He is VERY good at hiding and I can hardly EVER get a photo of him at all, never mind of his face. The only decent photo I've taken of him is ruined by dirty glass! Dx

STA71743-1.jpgSTA71759-1-1.jpgSTA71757-1.jpgSTA71745-2.jpg

Edited by Tankgirl

Guest Tankgirl
very pretty..I have to say Monet is my fav...I have never seen colours like that..what a beautiful fish :heart

^_^ I was naughty when I got her, I wasn't supposed to get any more. D=

But I was the same, never seen a fish like her (or him...lol), she's got such a pink head! =D

I can't wait to see what she'll look like in a couple of years...hope she doesn't lose any of her speckles.

And she has a few metallic scales, too. :heart

I need to stop rambling!

Edited by Tankgirl

Very cute fish.

I love Monet. Great name and great looking fish.

BTW Costa is not a fantail but a moore If he keeps his color a telescope eye if he does not. Kuguel is also a telescope eye.

Guest Tankgirl
Very cute fish.

I love Monet. Great name and great looking fish.

BTW Costa is not a fantail but a moore If he keeps his color a telescope eye if he does not. Kuguel is also a telescope eye.

Yeah, I said globe eye, same difference. x3

I don't really like to call them moors unless they're actually black, though...Costa is dark brown, with a copper tint and a white belly. lol so Iunno, whatever. :D

If I could make a living from aking photos of my fish...man...that would be great. :))