Got Prazi And Penguin 350

I didnt know where to post this im soo happy i got my prazi pro and they say on the bottle to use 1 teaspoon per 20 gallon so i started the treatment yesterday and I was wondering if i should cont the treatment for 7 days they say 5 to 7 ? also is there any water changes? or should i just do a 50 % water change after the treatment and I also wanted to add aquarium salt should I ?

Thanks a bunch :)

It's always good news to hear that someone's babies are doing better! So happy for you!

It just so happens I got my prazipro today too and I had the same question. Do you dose every day for 5-7 days or is that first dose effective for 5-7 days? At least I think that's the same question you had sally2007.

Well, as I understand it, one treatment, 1 tsp per 20 gallons, lasts 5-7 days. For the average parasite infestation, that one treatment should be sufficient. If you believe that signs of infestation still exist, do a second treatment, but allow a wait of 3-5 days before the next treatment.