Tropicals!

I moved my 10 gallon planted into my eclipse 6 to help me save space and as my fish have been passing. I had a bunch of plants and 1 female betta in there. I also empties my 16 with housed only 2 cory cats to make room for a new goldie ;) So the cories and the betta are now living together in peace. of course, now that im not overstocked and happy my mom comes to me to help her with her baby brig snail population. so once again im overstocked, but just till the little guys get rehomed. theya re about pea sized right now, not much bother.

6gallon7_12.jpg

corey2.jpg

Mr. Cory is about 8 years old now! Go him!

coreys1.jpg

snail1.jpg

Baby, my betta girl was very angry and refused to take pictures. she'll be out soon ;)

I then revamped my moms old 10 that had a pleco (her goldie passed, so sad a big 6 inch lionhead named Arnie). I talked her into mollies and platies, well, one mollie and 2 platies and some of her baby snails. :) I also gave her a bunch of my over excited Italian Val... it should do nicely, as i cant seem to controle the stuff!

moms10gallon7_12.jpg

sunsetplaty1.jpg

dalmationmollie1.jpg

theres also a rainbow blue wag in there but he's FAST! We have all boys.

I love your cories!!! I didn't know they can live 8 years--that is so awesome. :) The longest I had one was about 2 years. I've got one now thats over a year and counting--the others are fairly new.

Nice tanks and fish/snails you and mom got there.

Your cories are so darnded CUTE! :heart

Your tanks look very good with the natural decor. I'd like to get some cories, and go to all-live plants.... :rolleyes: Someday!

Is Mr. Cory a trilineatus Cory?

He was purchased as a julii cory. so who knows? lol, prolly though. his shy friend Mahi Mahi is from the same place so assumed the same breeder. he's about 4

Great shots! That is very cool about your 8 year old cory. I have 3 black skirt tetras that are at least 4 now, and I thought that was good :P

Thats awsome!! I cant keep tetras alive appearently.. so ya!

Thanks everyone, i have had a tough week and all your support feels good :)

I love your cories!!! I didn't know they can live 8 years--that is so awesome. :) The longest I had one was about 2 years. I've got one now thats over a year and counting--the others are fairly new.

Nice tanks and fish/snails you and mom got there.

Want some snails? We have more then enough. lol

I have heard of someone around here used to have a 14 y.o. cory!! and a guy who used to shop at my old petshop told me about his 18 y.o. cory who lived in a bowl 1/2 his life. so i think mr. cory over heard aswell and wants to break some records.

• 1 month later...