My Pet Mouse

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

scode.jpg

Mvc-829s.jpg

I know, bad bedding for little creatures but this was taken almost 3 years ago and I had no idea about bad bedding.

Rats are so much more fun ;]

Mice are cute but... They're SO fragile... And mice tend to hide a lot more :[

Rats cuddle. I miss my 2 rats :[

I started out on mice and ended up talking about rats. WHAT?

Who else has rats? Or mice.

Awwww so cute! I love the white ones.

I've never had mice but I had a rat! She was super sweet and cute. I miss having one!!! She was named Sunflower, I called her Sunny. She used to recognize my voice if I said "sunny" and she would come out from wherever she was and started looking for me. They really are intelligent and sweet and people think the opposite.

I kept several mice for 3 years. Yes they are more skiddish than rats but if you handle them regularly when they're very young, its so rewarding to have such a tiny creature trust you.

Guest Halloween
Handle them regularly when they're very young, its so rewarding to have such a tiny creature trust you.

I agree. I had mice when I was little too but my parents never let me breed them! So I couldn't hand raise any babies.

And yes, rats are very smart!!!

But I'm convinced they're made of laughter and mischief.

I actually had 3 but Merlin wasn't with me for long. He didn't die but I wasn't able to keep him.

My two girls were Penny, and Hima. Penny being a big doofy black dumbo Berkshire, and Hima being a really really wild looking grey color with the regular standard top set ears.

Edited by Halloween