A Place To Vent About Gf Stupidity By Spouses

I don't know if it's even possible, I know how careful you have to be on public boards, but i need a place to VENT!!! about the stupidity of spouse vs. care and maintence for a GF.

If there was a forum where the ability to post consisted not only on membership, but also age... Call it the Vent Club. A social area where people can cry and vent about stupid family members and get ideas from others on how to deal with them to improve the situation and reduce the stress. (that way, people like me don't think dark thoughts about turning to the dark arts and turning spouse into a GF just so he can see what Fishy's life is really like!) you could even make two rooms. One for all ages so the young'uns could vent too, and an adult only place. Some things.... kids do not need to hear.

Even if this is a bad idea, or an impossible one, Thanx for letting me blow off a little steam. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the idea roni and koko be sure to make one for 18 and under

My hubbie really tries .he's coming along ..but when I ask him to grab coarse salt at the store for me ,he writes it down on his list as "dying fish salt" :veryangry: but he made up for it when he got Delby :wub:

I knew that flowers where out of fashion :D , giving a goldie is way more romantic :wub::rofl

btw: I like the idea even when my 'spouse' is a member, so I probably won't use it ;)

Edited by Quasi

My hubbie really tries .he's coming along ..but when I ask him to grab coarse salt at the store for me ,he writes it down on his list as "dying fish salt" :veryangry: but he made up for it when he got Delby :wub:

I knew that flowers where out of fashion :D , giving a goldie is way more romantic :wub::rofl

btw: I like the idea even when my 'spouse' is a member, so I probably won't use it ;)

:rofl .....you can ..for things like forgeting to feed .or putting on filters after a wc..maybe koko can make a place for members that are married or dating members ...that one would be interesting.... :D

My hubbie really tries .he's coming along ..but when I ask him to grab coarse salt at the store for me ,he writes it down on his list as "dying fish salt"
bahahahahahaha :rofl I really laughed at that one, sorry :P

My bf is really suprising me too, I joked about getting another tank yesterday and he simply said...."sure, it's your hobby!" This from the guy who's said to me before he's afraid he'll end up living in a "zoo" :blink: I think he's starting to like our little scaley friends!

As for the forum idea, could be fun! I've had my share of rants on this site about poor fish-sitters, etc.

It is a good idea!!! There will be tons of posts!

I like the couples board too. It's always fun to watch Quasi and Erinaceaus with their back and forths.. And then there's Joy & Thomas. And apparently now Spanky & Acupunk (KIDDING!).

Awwww.. dying fish salt!! My boyfriend says stuff like that joking around too, but then will buy me cards with goldfish on them, stuff like that.

Chrissy, your bf sounds like mine. At first he would say things about "no more pets" and "this house has too many animals" and now he actually asks me how the fish are, (he likes Angel the best and is always wondering how she is doing). And now I get him to help me with photo shoots of the hermit crabs.. He always laughs but he said recently "I'm glad you have a hobby and I am glad it makes you happy".. Aww these crazy guys, that's why we love em!

hmmm..... well, THIS among all the other things about men that make us women crazy... and I'll be fair!, it goes the other way too!, but THIS is why I've given up on having a significant other. I'm a very opinionated, headstrong, independent person and...well, men get in my way. lol! But, I love listening to all the venting!

THIS is why I've given up on having a significant other. I'm a very opinionated, headstrong, independent person and...well, men get in my way.

LMAO That's too funny! I know the feeling... I always say to Shane "I need SPACE, I'm breaking up with you then I'll have lots of space" and he says "well see if you find someone else with THAT attitude" and I am like "That's my point!!! I don't WANT anyone else! Just ME!".

I say that but then I'd be all lonely though lol. (I think??) I've just always been a loner. Don't get me wrong, I like people, but I need my alone time.

THIS is why I've given up on having a significant other. I'm a very opinionated, headstrong, independent person and...well, men get in my way.

LMAO That's too funny! I know the feeling... I always say to Shane "I need SPACE, I'm breaking up with you then I'll have lots of space" and he says "well see if you find someone else with THAT attitude" and I am like "That's my point!!! I don't WANT anyone else! Just ME!".

I say that but then I'd be all lonely though lol. (I think??) I've just always been a loner. Don't get me wrong, I like people, but I need my alone time.

I hear ya babe! Now, 20 years ago, I might've been lonely, but I LOVE it being just me now! I am a total loner! Oh, give me all the animals in the world, but people.. I can do without 95% of 'em!

I agree totally.. lol Wow you are my long lost twin!!!! We could get together and hang out, except neither of us would want to cause we'd want to be left alone LOLOLOL.

In high school, I thought I was a loser. Then I started running into people a few years and they would say "you were such a loner, you didn't want to talk to anyone!" This one girl said "you looked mean". I think it's hilarious because all of high school I was miserable thinking "why does no one like me?". I was thrilled to be called a loner! What a better reputation!

***Edit*** And yeah I have a new suggestion box. It's called Country & Lynda's Room: Only for people who post OFF TOPIC too often on other people's threads!!! We need to start a new one in chatter box so we can sit there and say "oh my god girl, ME TOO!" without irritating other's LOL.

Well, seeing as this thread was for venting, yeah about spouses, I suppose we should stay on topic! I loved this statement: We could get together and hang out, except neither of us would want to cause we'd want to be left alone LOLOLOL. In high school, I didn't care if I was a loser or whatever. But, I got "stuck up." I was told I was stuck up because I thought I was too good to talk to people. Whatever.

Okay! Sorry everyone! Back to venting about spouses! We promise to be good!

Well, that's so sweet of you Koko! ..... I'm not seeing it yet though.....

I like the idea even when my 'spouse' is a member, so I probably won't use it ;)

thanks a lot hon, that really makes me feel good about myself :blink: ...

Maybe I'll be the one who'll have more use for it :P;) *grins*.

(Nah, truly just kidding. She can be a handful, but I adore her :wub: - which, I'm sure, you guys hadn't noticed so far :P )

I like the idea even when my 'spouse' is a member, so I probably won't use it ;)

thanks a lot hon, that really makes me feel good about myself :blink: ...

Maybe I'll be the one who'll have more use for it :P;) *grins*.

(Nah, truly just kidding. She can be a handful, but I adore her :wub: - which, I'm sure, you guys hadn't noticed so far :P )

I meant that I will probably never have the need to use it. I mean you 'feel' for the goldies :wub:

Right above the ChatterBox :D

The only forum I see above the Chatterbox is the Late Night Cafe... is that where it is?

yeppers :D

Just need to pm me :D

Like I need to vent about stupid partners since I don't have one, but I like eavesdropping! lol! So, yup! I'm gonna need to PM you to get the secret decoder ring password!

• Admin

Do me a Fave guys, when you do get permission to get in. Post in there and let me know by just saying hi or something that everything is good :D

::looking around for the mirror image of myself talking:: Did I say that out loud? LOL

I agree totally.. lol Wow you are my long lost twin!!!! We could get together and hang out, except neither of us would want to cause we'd want to be left alone LOLOLOL.

In high school, I thought I was a loser. Then I started running into people a few years and they would say "you were such a loner, you didn't want to talk to anyone!" This one girl said "you looked mean". I think it's hilarious because all of high school I was miserable thinking "why does no one like me?". I was thrilled to be called a loner! What a better reputation!

***Edit*** And yeah I have a new suggestion box. It's called Country & Lynda's Room: Only for people who post OFF TOPIC too often on other people's threads!!! We need to start a new one in chatter box so we can sit there and say "oh my god girl, ME TOO!" without irritating other's LOL.

Thank you Koko, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,! A GF Lovers Vent Room. YEEAAAHHHH!!!!

OMG! Make that Triplets!!! Lynda, Country, wait for me. ::running to catch up to the two others girls on their way.::