Uuughhh !i Could Of Had A Stand!

so I have my new 40 long all it requires is a hood filters and stand ..well I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a stand and I have a great place in my kitchen for it!! so anyways my mother-in law is puttin her mother in a home and asked me if I would like this pantry counter that her mother has (as she is telling me she has her hands going showing me the approx size)...I know what your thinking :exactly ...me too!!! first thoughts were "that would be perfect!!!!" I know I'm pure evil for putting tank needs before sentimentle value. :devilangel .but then my MIL goes on saying how she really likes it and wish she had the room for it herself and it would work sooo great in my kitchen and it would give me the extra space ..and on she went ...so I kindly declined ..the good news is for once the angel on my shoulder finally won and the bad news is I'm still out a stand ..grrr

Edited by hi-d

so I have my new 40 long all it requires is a hood filters and stand ..well I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a stand and I have a great place in my kitchen for it!! so anyways my mother-in law is puttin her mother in a home and asked me if I would like this pantry counter that her mother has (as she is telling me she has her hands going showing me the approx size)...I know what your thinking :exactly ...me too!!! first thoughts were "that would be perfect!!!!" I know I'm pure evil for putting tank needs before sentimentle value. :devilangel .but then my MIL goes on saying how she really likes it and wish she had the room for it herself and it would work sooo great in my kitchen and it would give me the extra space ..and on she went ...so I kindly declined ..the good news is for once the angel on my shoulder finally won and the bad news is I'm still out a stand ..grrr

I know what u mean lol I am still look for 2 stand for 2 10 gallons i have :) Good Luck in finding one...