I Need To Decide..

Ok, so i havnt been on in years now.. but im back... i just cant get out!! lol!

Well, as some may remember (prolly not) as i worked for a mmm i aquired a ridiculouse amount of fish. now, almost 3 years later, they are passing in the usual fashion ( this heat wave is also taking a toll on my kids :( ) And i have some decisions to make. I now have a 16 gallon bowfront with only 2 cory cats in it. I also have a fully planted 10 with lots of ittalian val, javafern, and other bulbs with just 1 last female betta left.

So heres my delema. I need more space (I have a my little pony collection, the two fish tanks, 3 betta bowls and a 10 with hermie crabs). Im keeping the 16 up no matter what, but its to deep for my plants. I DO have an elcispe 6 that is sitting in my garage that i used to have planted with the grandparents of my current plants. (then was my brackish tank, oh how i miss my gobies) I could also move all the plants into my moms 10 and pray she doesnt kill them (or her pleco doesnt eat them)

So my options-

a 16 with tropicals and give the plants to my mom

a 16 with a goldie (I like this ;) ) and restock the 10 and forget about space

a 16 with a goldie and move the remaining tropicals into the 6 with the plants

sell it all and buy more ponies. lol (ponies keep me from buying fish, lol)

what do you think? I also have a 40 with my 3 other goldies in it. (i have 11 goldies at one point after leaving mmm, and not 1 was purchased, all dumps)

a 16 with a goldie and move the remaining tropicals into the 6 with the plants

I like this option.

And...my little ponies?!?! That's pretty cool. I have about 30 of them from when I was a kid, I think they're awesome :)

And...my little ponies?!?! That's pretty cool. I have about 30 of them from when I was a kid, I think they're awesome :)

I only have had 15 in total when I was a kid, as soon as we move they will move with me. They would look good in a glass cabinet :D

Ya, i had about 10 as a kid an as a adult i discovered ebay and the my little pony trading post... the numbers have more then multiplied...

ok, i am leaning towards the 16 and the 6 as well... :) thanks