Almira And Oliver

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

oliver223.png

Oliver is not aware of what's really going on.

whoa.png

And even less so here. Almira seems to be settling in alright. She isn't much of a talker though. She's quiet like Oliver.

I'm planning on getting her the long blond wig. The grey bob is cute but it doesn't fit her character well.

I think she's winking?

Cute!! I really like them both. I showed them to my friend who I thought would really like them too, since she loves fairies and elves and things. She thought they were creepy! :) I still think they're cute though.

Guest Halloween

Yeah, she's wearing her "winking" face plate. I have that one and a "sleeping" face plate. It sort of looks like she has a black eye, minus the black and blue. My hope is that I can save enough money and ship the faces out to be modded (have the closed eye cut out and be open like the other eye) and painted up cute like. Like goldfish, it's an ever changing, ever demanding, and usually really expensive hobby.

Why is it that my hands are drawn to expensive things?

TouchTouchTouch MUST HAVE.

I'll have to post a pic of her wearing her warrior outfit. haha, you got me on a roll, I can't stop talking about them.