Pond With More Plants

lantern567

A very nice pond and so peaceful :painting:

I'm going to keep this picture for when we start building a pond in our garden: it looks perfect :D .

It even has the right place for a weeping willow :blink:

Thanks, all! It is pretty peaceful there. We actually have a fair amount of traffic going by our house, and the waterfall helps to conceal the noise. Now you can almost imagine the muffled sound of cars going by as waves on the ocean that ebb and flow. It's starting to look pretty natural, but I know some of my relatives are going to say it looks a bit "weedy". Oh well, the fish and frogs seem to like it that way.

Here are the fish that live there. They do not like to pose - notice how they are all ignoring me!

img_FishFive20080713.jpg

Wow! That is beautiful!

The pond too. Did you build the stone wall ? It's come a long way since I saw your first pics of it.

Well done!

Your pond is really looking beautiful! So much hard work moving all those stones, but it looks like it really paid off. I don't think it looks "weedy" at all. Personally, I've always liked a more natural looking garden.

The fish seem happy, and your photo of the lily is fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...

your pond keeps getting better with every new pic! as whats already been said..it looks really natural. you guys are doing a great job, keep up the great work!

oh and i can almost imagine a yellow comet swimming with that pack lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Thanks, all! It is pretty peaceful there. We actually have a fair amount of traffic going by our house, and the waterfall helps to conceal the noise. Now you can almost imagine the muffled sound of cars going by as waves on the ocean that ebb and flow. It's starting to look pretty natural, but I know some of my relatives are going to say it looks a bit "weedy". Oh well, the fish and frogs seem to like it that way.

Here are the fish that live there. They do not like to pose - notice how they are all ignoring me!

img_FishFive20080713.jpg

Hi, I was wondering that big fish with the large tail, does it have any wen on it's head.The fish that I have looks like that but has a very nice wen, also his tail spread out is about 8" wide or wider!! He's (my fish) is about 15" long, it looks that big even bigger, of course they won't stay still long enough for the measuring,Ha,Ha,Thanks Darr