Quick Question About Prazi...

Does anyone know if Prazi comes in a smaller size than the $30 size I found online? I asked my lfs and a national chain "fish expert" about it and I got blank looks. I would like to get some but 30 bucks is kinda steep...

I've seen some that's already in the liquid form at the store near me. They sell little bottles of it for about $3, but I have no idea how many gallons it would treat. So far I've been buying the PraziPro from Goldfish Connection for $14.99.

I just went to Big Al's online. If you type prazipro in the search box it will come up. The little one is the one they sell at my LFS. I tried to just give the link but it won't work for some reason.

I get mine at the Pet Supplies Plus in the next town over. It's the 4 0z. Prazi Pro liquid concentrate and costs $14.99 + tx.

Kathy

Thanks; do you know how many gallons your 4oz bottle will treat?

I get mine at the Pet Supplies Plus in the next town over. It's the 4 0z. Prazi Pro liquid concentrate and costs $14.99 + tx.

Kathy

Thanks; do you know how many gallons your 4oz bottle will treat?

1 oz treats 120 gallons. You must remember that Prazi is not a one time treatment and calculate your needs accordingly.

Kath is it the Hikari Prazi Pro?? They have the 4 oz bottle at BigAlsOnline.com for $9.99 if so...

All Prazi Pro is made by Hikari regardless of the name on the bottle. Prazi Pro is the Hikari brand name for their Liquid Praziquantel.

Gotcha thanks Jack. I know on GFC is says Prazi Q Aka Prazi Pro so I was just thinkng that there were a few types of Prazi Pro and Hikari was one of them.. Either way, my main thing was just pointing out that the website has it, since it was hard for me to find locally.

Aquarium Guys sells the 4 oz. bottle for $7.99

Prazi Pro 4 oz.

and the 1 oz. bottle for $3.29

Prazi Pro 1 oz.