New Pics

Here are some new pics I took this morning.

Boggles, my black moor

boggles2-1.jpg

bogglescloseup.jpg

My commons and comets that will be 5 years old on July 22nd

guys1.jpg

guys2.jpg

guys3.jpg

guys4.jpg

Edited by br553

Thank you. They are quite big, larger than I would have thought possible. The largest is probably Ed, the big mostly white common in the pics. He was about 50/50 orange and white when I got him about 5 years ago, but he hast lost nearly all of his orange coloring except for some faded areas on his tail fin and behind his head.

Hey! Br553! I'm originally from Salt Lake! Left 10 years ago. Raised on the East Bench, went to Skyline High School... eons and eons ago! lol! Anyway.... great pics! Love the second one of Boggles where he's face to face with the lens like, "whut?! do you neeeed something?" lol!

Hey! Br553! I'm originally from Salt Lake! Left 10 years ago. Raised on the East Bench, went to Skyline High School... eons and eons ago! lol! Anyway.... great pics! Love the second one of Boggles where he's face to face with the lens like, "whut?! do you neeeed something?" lol!

I have lived in Salt Lake county myself for about 15 years, but almost all on the west side. Before that, I was raised in Arkansas.

I think Boggles was also saying, "Are you going to feed me anytime soon? Where is my freezed dried krill?"

Edited by br553

I have lived in Salt Lake county myself for about 15 years, but almost all on the west side. Before that, I was raised in Arkansas.

I think Boggles was also saying, "Are you going to feed me anytime soon? Where is my freezed dried krill?"

Ah, so you got there after high school! So, what brought you to Magna Utah?

I have moved a few times since I've been in Salt Lake. For the first 2 years, I lived with my dad and his wife just off of Foothill blvd, then various apartments until 5 years ago when I bought a house in Magna.

I have moved a few times since I've been in Salt Lake. For the first 2 years, I lived with my dad and his wife just off of Foothill blvd, then various apartments until 5 years ago when I bought a house in Magna.

Oh! Foothill Blvd.! Yeah, I know that area very well. My sister still lives in Salt Lake and just sent me this little virtual tour video of what is going on at City Creek Center, located on the old site of Crossroads Mall and the ZCMI Center downtown across from Temple Square. I'm sure you know about this, but it was news to me, but the video is pretty cool!!! Really makes me feel like a total stranger to the place. I can't believe Crossroads is gone. I was around before it was even built and now it's gone again. And the ZCMI Center... I was around when it was just the old fashioned ZCMI store...

City Creek Center

Is it my imagination or is Boggles getting Big?

He is pretty big. He is probably 8-9 inches total length, and rather deep-bodied, with a hint of a ryukin hump. Here is an old pic of him that I dug up. It is from about 2 years ago, just after I brought him home.

boggles.jpg

and a more recent pic, that I have posted before, showing how much he has changed.

DSC00171.jpg

He has a 20g all to his self. I've been tempted to put another goldie in the tank with him, but he seems happy and content being the only fish in the tank.