Pix Of My Horse In Evening Light

arabpaso

Here's Dante, my Peruvian horse. Actually he was bred in Canada but his ancestors were bred in Peru for over 400 years. This breed was only imported to the U.S. about 40 years ago I believe.

HPIM4905.jpg

HPIM4896.jpg

HPIM4887.jpg

HPIM4900.jpg

HPIM4891.jpg

He's "gaited" which means instead of trotting he "gaits" which is like a faster walk--much smoother than a trot and very nice to ride. :)

beautiful!!!!!! :heart my 6 year old daughter would LOVE your house !!!!!...she was born a horse fanatic !!!!! it's in her blood, and horses respond to her !! I also think it's funny that her chinese sign is the horse and her element is fire...so she is the fire horse and she holds that tiltle very well :D

That's so cool!! :D Yes, she would love him then because Spanish horses have something called "brio" which has been decribed as a sort of "controlled fire". His temperament is very sweet and willing but he has boundless energy--much more than the other horses. :)

I truly now, 100% belive my daughter must have been a horse in her previous life !!that is her personality to a T...when she is behaving herself that is :rolleyes: ... sometimes she is just plain wild...our town has a a huge fair and horse show ...we were walking up to a row of eating horses and one by one as my daughter walked by they all turned and winnied at her ..it was very bizzare ..she just giggled ,stuck her hand out and touched all their noses...she has no fear of them and no one in our family even has horses..she just loves them to peices ..even the schools mention her love for them all the time, cause no matter what she draws or talks about a horse is in the picture or topic somwhere :)

I wanna horsie! :tantrum Waaaahhhh!!!!

• Admin

Hes just so pretty, I wish I could touch him, love horses. I used to take care of 2 of them when I was younger. They were and old couples horses and couldnt take care of them well. So I used to go over there after school and feed, clean and ride them :heart .

Oh i miss horses :D

Thanks so much everyone! Dante is my baby for sure. Our story is special but kinda long so I won't get into it here. ;) Anyway, I know we were absolutely meant for each other and he's an answer to prayers--I LOVE this horse.

That's not to say I don't LOVE my arab as well because I do. But that's another story with another ending--I have been doubly blessed to have 2 of the best horses in the world!! :exactly