Updates! &new Fish

There are a lot of images here. They're not exactly high quality, buttttt they'll do. [:

Athena and Echo ate most of the pretty plants I gave them... D:

Fatties

Bloodworms!

Athenaaaa

Echo is two faced ;D

Turn a cheek!

The 'good eye' as we call it

Deuce...he's pretty -insert gleaming mother face-

He's also REALLY tiny!

Water change cup

I like his cute little pearls!

Such a little fat cutie

They're so adorable. I love my babies. Today after their water change, Athena looked so content, she yawned and I SWEAR it was so cuutteee I wish I had caught it on camera.

They are soooo cute! I love taking pics too and I also don't do them justice! I want to take one of those stunning, breathtaking pictures that just makes them look as fabulous as they really are! I ordered a new camera. It's coming in August. Hopefully it will do the trick! But, anyway, beautiful babies!

They are so cute as friends together. Echo has got nice and chubby and Athena always manages to look soooo shiny :heart

Ooooh I want a nicer camera, Lynda. I accidentally poured soda on mine. .___. Now the flash doesnt work...D:

Thank you, Trinket! Echo looks slim next to Athena, he must have a high metabolism or something, because boy does he eat. I don't think he's an easy keeper, we'll just say that. .___.