Cute Container

Imber

Ok I don't know where to put this, but I'm putting it here because it's kind of goldfish related :) Anyway I found this at the grocery store and thought it was really cute. I haven't decided exactly what to do with it, but that's not important because it's adorable. Oh and I added the magic marker for size comparison. I don't usually even notice the stuff hanging off of the aisles so I figured I'd share this with you guys in case you are like me and just beeline to what you need and then hit the checkout ;)

It is adorable, I'll be on the lookout for one. I have a bag clip (the kind for potato chips) that is also from Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, and I use it in the fish room.

What do they say it's for? Like a pencil holder or something?

its to eat goldfish crackers out of! my grandbaby loves hers.

Well, duh.... I should've thought of that! :wacko: Sometimes the obvious elludes me!

I've seen those here. I never thought about it, but it'd be pretty funny to keep a bag of goldie food in there or something :P

....on a related note, I sing the goldfish cracker song to my fish all the time....how wrong is that?

"I love fishes cause they're so delicious! Got goldfishes!"

Guest Isilme
Hey my sister has one of those--she got it 'cause she's always eating those crackers. It is really cute!

Don't think I ever sang to my fish before--but why not??! I'm sure they don't take it seriously. :P

Propbably they just wait and think: "When will they *$%!?*! stop singing and give us some food? :krazy: " ;)

Hey my sister has one of those--she got it 'cause she's always eating those crackers. It is really cute!

Don't think I ever sang to my fish before--but why not??! I'm sure they don't take it seriously. :P

Propbably they just wait and think: "When will they *$%!?*! stop singing and give us some food? :krazy: " ;)

:rofl

That is their default state: give us some food :P