My husband got me a fish :heart ...he said he could not stand me looking at Lulus empty tank any longer...so he said there needed to be life in it .(.a sweet guy)...this is Delby, male, female.. I'm not sure..time will tell :D ..he was labled Ranchu at big als..I'm not sure though if he is ..he is a happy guy, fins out all the time and does not stand still at all...however I am taken with the size of his scales they are quite big :heart ..so here are pics of Delby...please chime in if you think ranchu or lionhead :)

Picture357.jpg

Picture331.jpg

Picture320.jpg

Picture318.jpg

Picture310.jpg

Very cute fish with a very cute name! How sweet of your hubby :heart

We're going to convert the men to goldie lovers yet....my bf said to me last night that he'd been up 'watching the fish' the night before...soon he'll be on koko's too :P

He's such a cute fish! It sounds like your husband was struck by empty tank syndrome :P

P.S. Joy says "oh, how cute!"

Edited by A Penguin

where the couch use to be resides tanks

We're getting rid of one of our reclining chairs. Jim thinks it's to make more room for the coffee table......little does he know it's for a QT tank....muhahahahaha

Cute baby! It's kind of hard to tell if it's ranchu or lionhead cuz of the angle of the shots, but it does seem like the tail doesn't bend down as much as a ranchu, so I, too, am going with lionhead.

Cute baby! It's kind of hard to tell if it's ranchu or lionhead cuz of the angle of the shots, but it does seem like the tail doesn't bend down as much as a ranchu, so I, too, am going with lionhead.

his back is not quite like my lionheads but not quite like a ranchu either..he is a "less than perfect" of either breed and was shipped off to the lfs...he is perfect to me !!!!!!!! :heart:heart ..he has that cute ranchu face starting to grow..like this one.. :heart

post-14812-1215549825_thumb.jpg

I go away for a couple of days and you get a new :Aquarium11: and a :newfish !?!

I just saw this post and Delby is adorable, and your husband is too for getting it for you.