Gotta Post This

TetraLover

So I'm stuck in this dream that's taking place in, at first, a place like Sam's Club or Costco (or BJ's, whatever. One of those bulk warehouse members-only stores) and like right in the middle of the store is a castle a la Hogwarts. Ok....Well...There was a library and stuff at least. So yeah. anyways. I'm roaming around there, and then like Voldemort or something shows up.

Then everyone's running around, and he's like casting spells and stuff, I stumble over someone who had previously been invisible and then grabbed them and threw them on my back and kept running (I think it was Lupin....lol. Always did like the wolf boys...) and we were running among shelves of groceries and stuff, then all of a sudden this kid (Harry? I dunno) yelled out "GO THRU THE MANILA DOOR!!!!" like those manila envelope things, but it was a door.

Whatever...We circle the castle thing a few times before I get thru it and he gets in, and it's like this little rectangular room that was like 6x10 or something, with a door on each wall and each one was the same tan manila color. One opened into like a study, and the one I went thru and the one opposite it opened up to this porch thing that wound around the castle. I don't know what the last one opened to, probably a bathroom or something, lol.

So we're in there, and that Voldemort guy is outside getting reeeaaalllly angry. He's making like these dragon looking things attack the door, but it doesn't get in. Then all of a sudden he does something and there's this super bright white light and everyone ducks down away from the windows in the doors and next thing I know, he's dead and everyone's happy. Then we all go our seperate ways and I meet up with my parents in the parking lot of the store, it's just finished raining and we're looking around for the car, then the dude I carried shows up again, grabs me, and we run off.

Then about 2 seconds of the dream going down a road that wasn't PG-13 and fade to black. Then I woke up wondering what the HECK I ate before going to bed. (cookies and cream ice cream)

LOL, did you just finish reading the last Harry Potter book, too? I finally got mine wrapped up about a month ago, and that sounds a lot like the Battle for Hogwarts. XD

That's such a funny dream!!! :rofl The first four Harry Potter movies were on over the weekend, did you watch them by any chance? :D

I dreamt of Voldemort too, a few weeks back when I was reading the Harry Potter books!!! I don't remember what he did in it - but your dream reminded me of it. :rolleyes:

(I LOVE those books!!!!! :wub::heart:heart )

Debbie

I haven't read any of them for months, and I don't have cable, so I haven't been watching the movies. My dvd player is broken too X.X One of my kitten's knocked it onto the floor ><

Just one of those random dreams :) I had another one last night that I was like a month pregnant or something and entered into some kind of race that my mom was supposed to do but she hurt herself so I had to do it. We had some talent to make ourselves lighter and I was able to run after a car and jump on the hood. It was a Honda. I remember the hood ornament. Some brown rusted Honda that was shaped like an old boxy Volvo.

I must have one warped mind :rofl