Happy Happy Birthday

Trinket

Just noticed its your special day :pianobanana - our dearest koko, we love you! And hope that, in spite of the ash and the fire problems you can enjoy your birthday.

:flowers:#1:flowerss:birthdayhap:

Oh now stop it! Shamu! How can we compete with that birthday greeting?! lol! But, really our dear illustrious leader,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKO!

Darn, isn't there a law against the overuse of emoticons around here!! :tomuch:

But seriously now....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLFRIEND!!

:bighug:#1:pianobanana:wub::flowers:birth:9:happyb:grouphug:rest::fishtank::wish::birthdayhap::g025::gfish:

I wish you a beautiful day, despite all the fires around you! Thank you so much for all the things that you do around here, in front ond behind the scenes. There is so much to this site, and it needs a lot of attention - THANK YOU! :bighug We all love you! :heart

Watch out for the :mail: ! And have one of those :g025: tonight! As well as a :bighug

Happy Birthday Koko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not up on all the cool fancy emotos but I do wish you :newfish and a great day!! Hope it's your best one yet. :D

• Admin

Thank you guys, I spent a nice day, out to lunch with family and then played my favorite games. Was nice and peaceful, just what I wanted.....

:hug