Goldfishnet.com Auction Results

Well, I didn't get the Lavender Butterfly with Chocolate markings I was bidding :cry on, but I did win this Oranda,It's 5.5 inches. :happydance

14420th20Auction20GN20038-tile.jpg

Then when he e-mailed me about my results he offered me a different Lavender Butterfly with Chocolate markings slightly smaller than the one listed at a nice discount and only $10.00 more for shipping two. Sooooo,I got it too,lol. :blush: It's 4.5 inches

KB1A-tile.jpg

My head kept saying no but my evil twin wouldn't listen.

Think I need a keeper.

Kathy

Congratulations! Fish auctions are so much fun! Both fish are beautiful. We will await photos when they arrive at your house.

Should be here Wednesday morning sometime. Truthfully I wasn't expecting to win as I always get outbid. So it was a surprise that no one bid on the Oranda except me. So was doing some shuffling to get set up for them when they come for quarantine. I do believe I've got it covered,lol.

Kathy

I'm planning a 'Lavender Butterfly with Chocolate markings'-napping :rofl

Ah Ha!! Will put the mighty watch dog on alert. (And no,it's not the Rott/Lab,lol)

Beware The Killer Chihuahua, Tanner, 5 pounds of sheer terror!!! :rofl

cid_E014626D-05A4-4B92-8795-B6B8502.gif

Kathy

Should be here Wednesday morning sometime. Truthfully I wasn't expecting to win as I always get outbid. So it was a surprise that no one bid on the Oranda except me. So was doing some shuffling to get set up for them when they come for quarantine. I do believe I've got it covered,lol.

Kathy

No one bid on that gorgeous black oranda?! A black oranda has always been one of my wet dreams! (Aquarium wet, you perverts! :teehee lol!)

Congrats on two new and beautiful goldfish! I think I like the markings on your lavender-chocolate butterfly much better than the one in the auction. You lucky person you.

Kathy they are BEAUTIFUL!! I love em both they are just stunning. I have never seen anything like that Lavender Butterfly. I am soooo sooooo soooooooooo jealous. And yeah, the Chihuahua better really watch it, cause I'm not THAT far from you missy!!!!! Watch it Tanner - I'll bring my vicious attack Puggle!!!! LOL

Yeah I agree. I compared the two earlier and I actually also like the one you got better. Wooo hoo kathy!!!! Watch out girl, here I come. I am on the PA turnpike : )

Some wonderful fish you got there, Kathy!!! :heart I always loved black orandas, especially if the black is so deep and all over the body like the one you got! Plus the chocolate lavender fish, that is just such a beauty! You can thank your evil twin for those - the twin did good! :thumbs:

Thanks everybody for the nice comments. I'm really hoping both fish will keep the coloring they have now. I really love the Oranda. It is so solid black. He will really stand out in the 75 gallon with Nip,Tuck & Sprite once he/she is out of quarantine. I'm hoping they look as good "in person" so to speak as their pics. And that they are healthy. Their tank is up and running. 30 gallon with a Tetra 300 & a Penguin 350 for a total of 650 gph. Bought BioMax to add to the filters and am trying Cycle on both it and the 75 gallon. Figure it can't hurt. Got Prime,salt and Prazi ready to add. The Evil Twin may have done the buying but I'm the one doing the paying so really trying to get it right from the get go.

Kathy