Tinko, Charlie, And Ferrero - Pics

And finally, here's the "Beauty and the Beast" odd couple in the betta tank. Bozo and Ka-BLAM.

Bozo the Clown Pleco:

20080705-010838_1024.jpg

20080705-010735_1024.jpg

KA-BLAM the Crowntail Betta:

20080705-010755_1024.jpg

Gorgeous photos, gorgeous fish. Thanks for sharing.

How have you decided that you like the Hydor aerator thingie? I have one sitting in its box in the aquarium cabinet but have not set it up. Advice?

How have you decided that you like the Hydor aerator thingie?

I like it. I have to keep the airflow restricted in the 29 tall I have the fish in though.

When the water is new and clean it works differently then when it's time for a water change. It makes lots of tiny frothy bubbles right after a water change. They get more coarse over a few days - then it's time for a water change.

Lovely fish, lovely photos. I particularly like the 3rd one, with Tinko and Charlie head to head, but the ones of Ferrero getting sideways made me laugh. :D

How do you describe Ferraro -- spherical pygmy ryukin? I think I have one of those. When I went to Tommy's last month he threw a tiny little calico in for free because my six year old son always gets attached to the smallest fish he can find. He is a funny little fish with a crumpled caudal fin. His name is Scrappy, which describes both his coloration and his personality. As he is plumping up he reminds me of Ferraro.

BTW, Ferraro is a fabulous name. I didn't get it before, but the other day I was walking down the chocolate aisle at Wal*Mart it dawned on me. Perfect.

How do you describe Ferraro -- spherical pygmy ryukin? I think I have one of those.

BTW, Ferraro is a fabulous name. I didn't get it before, but the other day I was walking down the chocolate aisle at Wal*Mart it dawned on me. Perfect.

I thought I had the only one. Darn!

Yes, her full name is Ferrero Rocher. And she's a little sweety. :)

Your fish are gorgeous! Judging by the pictures it seems like maybe a more appropriate name for Ferrero would have been Speedbump :rofl

Thanks for the kind words - you and everyone else.

I think Speedbump would also be a fitting name. :P

Daniel, those pics look like they have come straight from some kind of goldfish magazine. WOWWWWW. They are AMAZING! Your fish look so dazzling.

I love little freckleface Ferrarro. The sumo guys are beautiful too :heart

great photos! Poor little Ferrero, it looks like the other two may use him for bowling! :o They are Titans compared to him! what are you feeding them? :lol1

Poor little Ferrero, it almost looks like they tried to eat her...

Otherwise, the pics are amazing, as always! :D

Wow those pictures are GORGEOUS! Soooo clear and pretty... It's so funny seeing the picture with all of them, because when I saw the individual shots I didn't realize how different in size they were.

I also LOVE the third picture. It's like they are starting each other down like "come on! I can take you!". So CUTE!