Tank Of White Goldfish

went out and ran some errands today, the last stop was one of the chains pet-co, and they had a tank of nothing but mixed white goldfish, they had a few orandas and ryukins from what i saw, some of those could of been fantails. but i think they took all the solid white goldfish and put them in one tank, it was interesting to see.

That's a cool idea for a tank.... at least until one of them goes and changes color :) I once saw a chessboard themed tank with black and white stone chess pieces and black and white marbles with black and white mollies and it looked really cool, but I don't remember where I saw the picture.

I once saw a chessboard themed tank with black and white stone chess pieces and black and white marbles with black and white mollies and it looked really cool

Oooh, that sounds very cool, indeed! Gee, I'm not that creative with my fish tanks. :hummm

You could make a tank with all clear marbles on the base, clear glasses holding white or clear faux plants and white fish. Cool. :)