Hey Hey

Guest amesters

Guest amesters

hey ive been gathering information from this forum for awhile now, lurking in the background... figured i would introduce myself and my little guys. ive had them for about a month or so now.

2637941184_ab7d2125b1_m.jpg

this is pooki, his eyes are both all black, i love them.

2637113113_3bc6834c2d_m.jpg

and this is toki!

okay thats all! this site and forum is awesome! its the best goldfish site ive found so far!

very nice fish, tell us more about your set up tank size, what you feed, etc. It looks that you are using live plants, that is very cool. Looks like you are doing a great job

Guest amesters

thanks for the warm welcome! Other than decorating and arranging the tank to make them happy, I think taking pictures of these little guys is going to be my favorite part of having them!

Right now I have a 14 gallon, I know I know- it's 6 gallons short, but I intend on getting a much larger tank once I have my own place and more room!

I do have live plants! I read that they help out with cycling and keeping the water oxygenated, plus the fish love swimming through and picking at them. I have some java moss, a rapidly multiplying java fern and the last one i cant remember....it starts with an A! and I have a picture of it!

2639857375_15671114f4_m.jpg

its the one in the vase....something else I've decided to try. The waters all murky because I just stirred up the gravel and its not the entire plant...but might anyone know what it is? Probably a question for the plant forum, I've been searching through books and the internet and I'm having no luck.

Theres also a lily bulb in the picture, I've had no luck with it so far, but its only been in there a week.

I'm so happy I found this place!! It's awesome! GOLDFISH RULE! :D

Cute little fish! I know you say you have plans to upgrade your tank later-- that's great! I'm just wondering what your filtration on your current tank is? You can never have enough, you know!

:welcome

I'm Joy, and I'm sure I'll see you around the board!