Some Closeups Of My Flowers

arabpaso

Very nice pictures! I love all of them, their bright happy colors are enough to make anyone smile. :) Are all of these in your garden?

Thanks! Yeah, they are all at my bf's house--the small ones are in the rock garden and the tulip and iris are along the driveway. Now all his roses are blooming like crazy so I'll have to get some pix of those. They make it smell so good when you walk up to the front door. :)

Really pretty flowers Kristi! The lavender ones I also have but don't know the name of.

Which one do you mean with 'the lavander ones'? (colours are hard in your mother tongue, let alone in another language :) )

And yes, they're all really beautiful. They're the types of flower I'd like to put in our garden :D .

Edited by Erinaceus

Irises are my favorite!!

Yeah, I really like them too, especially the purple variant like in Kristi's pictures :) . Luckily our (newly acquired) garden already had some of those, so I wont have to the shops to get some once we move :D .