Think I Need Help,lol

Was checking out the goldfishnet.com auction and before I could stop myself I had a bid in on this beauty. It's one of those I really shouldn't do it (moneywise) but went and did it anyway deals. :rolleyes: I'll probably be outbid since I usually am but at least I tried,lol.

http://www.goldfishnet.com/ItemDetails.asp?i=2937

Kathy

Okay...I'm so new to this whole thing that I didn't know about this safe. Now I have a new addiction.

Is it safer to buy from an auction like this than a store? Are there any guarentees?

Okay...I'm so new to this whole thing that I didn't know about this safe. Now I have a new addiction.

Is it safer to buy from an auction like this than a store? Are there any guarentees?

Yes and no... as with local fish stores, you just have to know your store... now, goldfish connection is a highly reputable site and if you can afford their gorgeous fish and have room for a 5"-7" goldfish, then GFC is a great place to shop. But, I wouldn't buy a goldfish from some of the real commercial sites because one, you aren't seeing the exact fish you're buying like you are with GFC and might get a fish with colorings that don't please you, and we won't even go into quality and health.... as with local fish stores, it just takes time getting to know them all and knowing their reputation...

Ooh, I saw him earlier and almost bid on him, too!!

BTW, the particular fish in question is from goldfishnet.com, NOTgoldfishconnection.com. Kristen (Acupunk) recently bought some fish from Tommy (goldfishnet.com) in person and had some qualms about him as a seller-- not sure if she ever resolved them.