Funny Dream

last night I had a dream that all you guy showed up at my moms barbacue she is having tomorrow :rofl .Trinket was there and chrissy (with swimming goggles )..I know Daryl was there but I never did see her .. :hmm ...Joy and Thomas ..and I forget who else ...just so you all know, :D we all had a nice time ... :D

Thomas says, "Wow... looks like someone needs to take a Koko's break." :P

I do ....NOT...... :rofl

Sure, if you don't mind going crazy!! :krazy:

I dunno, first Chrissy, now Heidi... who will be next to have a weird Koko's dream?? :P

I dunno, first Chrissy, now Heidi... who will be next to have a weird Koko's dream?? :P

I dunno, would it feature a cute black moor? :P

Ohh, that would be awesome if we could all get together one day for a KGW BBQ! :) I had a dream last night that I was jogging. o.O

When I got up this morning... I went jogging! XD

Ohh, that would be awesome if we could all get together one day for a KGW BBQ! :) I had a dream last night that I was jogging. o.O

When I got up this morning... I went jogging! XD

if I had a dream I was jogging I would only hope I was burning calories....funny life does not work that way :D

One time I had a dream that all my fish were sitting on my bed staring at me (like dogs and cats do sometimes). It was weird, and then when I walked into the living room they were all looking at me like "What? We didn't do anything..."

This dream thing is way too weird! I've had fish dreams lately but not a direct Koko's dream. If any of you start popping into my dreams I am going to have to seriously reconsider the amount of time I spend on here LOL