Power Flickering Causing Problems

Today is the big tank cleaning/ water changing day before I leave for vacation. Last night a big thunder storm rolled in and the lights have been flickering a bit. I did an extra tank check right before bed to make sure everything was still working.

This morning I woke up thinking everything was ok because the clock had not reset. I was wrong. I find that the filter in pig's tub had lost power long enuff to back siphon then run dry the rest of the night. Luckly it did not burn the motor out, but now I am certain I have a dead cycle in his tub.

I have no room to move him into another tank for the next 2 weeks, without throwing the cycle and severly overstocking something. My grandma can't do waterchanges. I can't steal any filter media either without putting two tanks in jepordy. I have no money for any zeolite, and it wouldnt fit in the filter if I did. Tomorrow there is no time to mess with the tanks as it is my grandma's birthday, and we are packing the van to leave before sunup saturday morning.

What should I do about the tub with no cycle now?

How big is Pig's tub? How long will you be gone? Is this a hospital, qt or regular tub? Maybe if the tub is big enough and you're only gone three days and Pig isn't sick, maybe it'll be okay? I'm not totally clear on how Zeolite works yet, I've been meaning to post something on that, but can you just put bags in the tank itself? What about an extra dose of Amquel to temporarily deal with any ammonia situation that might arise? Not an expert, just thinking outloud....

we are going to be gone for at least 10 days. I will not be able to do tank maintenence for 12-13 days.

Pig is a common goldie and the tub is a little over 20 gallons. It is used as his regular tank.

The cycle is totally destroyed. Ammonia is already showing up in the test. He is such a big waste producer I am afraid that if I put him in with the other adult goldies while I am gone he will cause that cycle to bump putting everyone in there at risk too. Besides the cycle bump, extra waste in that tank could cause a ph crash, since the crushed coral is balanced for the fish in the tank currently.