Upgrading My Platy Tank!

So I ran the idea by my mom that i'd like to buy a 10 gallon to replace the 5 gallon platy tank, and then use the 5 gallon to replace one of the 1 gallon betta tanks. And she said she'd think about it! Yay! Lol. The only bad news is that every time I save up money someone in our house decides to steal it right out of my wallet!! My prime suspect is my brother, cuz just when u think he's finally spent all his money he suddenly has more and strangely enough its always the same amounts that im missing :glare: , i've lost a total of $20 that way...if only I could remember where I put my fingerprinting kit lol then I could prove it was him muahahaha. Anyways back to the fishtank...I would move my 2 platies in there and my oto catfish..how many more platies could I add? Cuz my 2 r kinda lonely since Shiloh died. Would 4 b ok?

I hide money when I am saving cause hubby well "borrow" it. And then it is not there when I am ready for it. lol Don't hide it somewhere easy but in weird places. Like behind a picture or something strange. Just try and remember where you hide it. lol

One of my cousins DID steal money out of my purse on Thanksgiving a couple years ago--like $60-$70!! I suspected her right away but couldn't prove it. I was justified when she stole another cousin's credit card on Christmas and then was caught using it at a local shopping mall!!!!! :saywhat

Back to on topic--yes, I think 4 platies would be just fine in a 10 gal. Especially if they are dwarf platies, who are extremely cute. :5:

well i tried the fingerprint powder but it must be some cheap c**p (duh) and didnt give me anything! lol. Ok so 4 platies it is I guess, i'll have a 2 filters for them, an elite stingray 5 and I have an aquaclear 30 that I have leftover cuz I got a brand new auqa clear 70 for my 29 g, so moved the ac 50 on the 46 gallon and took off the ac 30 so now I have that left for the new tank that I might get next week :) .

Hide your money in your underwear drawer. Your brother would feel like a "pervo" rummaging through his sister's unmentionables. Maybe.

I grew up with 3 brothers and that would be the one place they wouldn't be able to make themselves look. Maybe.

Edited by vickielm

Hide your money in your underwear drawer. Your brother would feel like a "pervo" rummaging through his sister's unmentionables. Maybe.

I grew up with 3 brothers and that would be the one place they wouldn't be able to make themselves look. Maybe.

lol maybe...but i've caught my bro going through all my stuff before but maybe that would b the safest place lol.