Omegaone Veggie Rounds

dkisosondi

Anyone have any experience with these? I picked some up today to replace the small waffers that my fish like to choke on.

"With fresh kelp & spirulina. We know the kelp in this new product is fresh because we harvest it ourselves. OmegaSea is one of two companies in Alaska with permits to harvest fresh kelp along the rugged shoreline of Southeast Alaska. Loaded with essential minerals and nutrients, this same kelp is also harvested for human consumption. You will notice that the color of this sinking disc is a much richer green than other comparable products. This is because we don?t skimp on the ?good stuff?."

They have no Meal of any kind in the ingredients.

Well, my fish love them! :bingo: They did not break up and did not cloud water. I mainly bought them for my cories, snail, and pleco; but the goldies wouldn't leave them alone either. Seems like great product, they were a tad expensive. Who cares though, only the best for my babies. :feedme

p3tsmart

Why do I get nnnn when I type nnnn?

There have been problems in the past with people bashing certain stores and companies. You get "nnn" when you type the names of these stores. It is to protect Koko's from legal trouble.