I Will Never Complain About Snow Again

thoughtsofjoy

Remember how about three weeks ago I was complaining that it was snowing in June? I mean, snowing for 5 hours on June 10th is rather extreme, but I promise to never complain about it again.

It's been 95F and around 50% humidity for the past five days and I am positively melting!! Though I know my southern friends are probably well past that point... THERE IS NO AIR CONDITIONING in Pullman!!!!

My clothes are sticking to me, my hair won't ever dry from a shower, and I feel nauseated all the time from the heat. I swear, Massachusetts last summer wasn't even this bad!

At least the fish are having fun.

Desperation.gif

Wow I cant believe thats just a few weeks ago. SO strange!!!! Ewww the heat is so disgusting. I like the heat because I like the beach and my pool. Other than that I would take the freezing temperatures any day. I get soooooo hot and gross even in 70 degree weather and when it's like this, seriously I just think, why bother trying to not be a disgusting pig! It's not worth it. I was out buying clothes with my sister "in law" Tanya for her new job and I tried on this pink shirt. Shane was like "oh thats cute" and I yelled at him "NO IT'S NOT I LOOK LIKE A SWEATY PINK ELEPHANT!".. He knows, me he just laughed and said "shut up and get the shirt". Now I'm back in my air conditioning and I am happy again : )

Mmmm that last pic looks delish! I wish summer would come back here... Its 77F? (~25C) and i've got like 10 layers on freezing! brrr!! Poor kitties are laying in the sun getting whatever warmth they can!

OH NO! I knew I shouldn't read anything else you wrote tonight LMAO Every time I get the laughter under control... If Thomas isn't reading any of this you need to go up to him and say "You're a sweaty pink elephant mutant" and just see what he says LMAO It makes no sense but it would be funny to watch him get all confused LOL

Better yet, you should tell him COUNTRYLOVAH says you are a sweaty pink elephant mutant LMAO He probably won't even remember who that is in the first place, then when you explain it he'll be like "WHAAAAAAAT?!"

HAHAHA you snorted all over your computer.. I'm signing off in like 2 seconds or I will never get everything done I need to do before tomorrow morning. I love these crazy laughing fits lol