Sign in to follow this  
CountryLovah

If You Think You Have A Goldfish Problem,

So on the way out of the liquor store I found this pamphlet and grabbed one and gave it to Shane as a joke (sorta lol). He went through the list saying yes yes yes. However, after waking up this morning with a very clear dream in my mind where I was at a goldfish auction in texas where there were prize winning goldfish raised by "Ranchu Man", I decided that yes, I have a goldfish problem. Here's the list. All I did was put the word goldfish in place of drinking:

1) Is "goldfish" causing a problems with your job, your business, or personal relationships?

2) Do you often "goldfish" alone?

3) Do you crave "goldfish" at a certain time?

4) Do you often want to "goldfish" the next morning?

5) Is "goldfish" making your home life unhappy?

6) Have you ever felt remorse after (buying) "goldfish"?

7) Do you often "goldfish" to help with stress or other problems?

8) Is "goldfish" affecting your reputation?

9) Have you ever attended counseling because of "goldfish"?

And last, the only one that I don't think that can be really made to fit the situation.

10) Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of "goldfish".

I think there's a lot of us that are gonna need a meeting!!!

:tomuch:

This is why I titled a recent thread "Hello, my name is Kristen and I am a goldfish addict."

1) Is "goldfish" causing a problems with your job, your business, or personal relationships?

Nah, my girlfriend is also gf-crazy, as is one of our best friends (yes, Isilme I mean you ;) ). Work ... maaaybe, it's too early to tell :P

As with the question above: no I can share the experience :rolleyes:

At the moment I'm still somewhat in control of myself :peeka

The tought never much arises, as gfing is one of the main topics of conversation :P

Quite the opposite actually ...

Both Miki and I have rather a lot of restraint when it comes to animals, because we always contemplate whether or not we will be able to give them the time they deserve. Also (and maybe more to the point), we have never bought any goldfish; they were a present from the goldfish fairy :D

Miki more then me, but I'm usually not a very stressed person (I must admit that I do stray sometimes: I love to cuddle our golden retriever, Amber, and my parents black labrador, Bob :hug )

Not in the slightest; it was always this bad :rofl

I've been encouraged to do it more often, if that's what you mean :pp

My memory has never been good, so it's hard to tell :hummm:whistle

-btw: excellent topic, CountryLovah ^_^-

Edited by Erinaceus

:rofl:rofl:rofl

that is just wayyy to funny ...only # 5 ,goldies don't make me unhappy...well :blink: not me anyways ... :unsure: not sure about hte rest of my family

Edited by hi-d

Just about all of those questions are true for me. :rolleyes:

Not that I know of, besides, I only work on weekends and I go to school during the week. Even though my income is very very low, I have an unlimited supply of food (With Pro Gold, 3 packets of Hikari, 3 bottles of flakes etc. I think their supply can last for a decade!). I only have to buy Prime when I'm out.

Nah! My family has no interest in goldfish, although my fiance did keep goldfish years ago and I'm teaching him the right ways!

Don't all goldfish addict crave them? XP Yes.

I always do the next morning. lol

On the contrary, goldfish is a good companion to have when you live alone in an apartment.

NEVER!

That I do!

Not at all!

Do I really need counseling? Goldies are good therapy!

My brains always had a short memory spawn!

Hey! Everyone else is actually answering the questions so I want to LOL We need to decide on a number. Like 3 or more yes and you are an addict. Although the alchohol pamphlet pretty much says answer yes to one and go to a meeting! LOL

1) Is "goldfish" causing a problems with your job, your business, or personal relationships? Yes personal, my boyfriend thinks I like the fish more than him!

2) Do you often "goldfish" alone? Yes but only cause no one wants to help : )

3) Do you crave "goldfish" at a certain time? Well of course, all day! : )

4) Do you often want to "goldfish" the next morning? Very much so. As soon as I wake up I check on the fish and check koko's.

5) Is "goldfish" making your home life unhappy? Well they are making MY life very happy, again, not so much for the other members of the family so it depends on how you look at this question.

6) Have you ever felt remorse after (buying) "goldfish"? No I've been very happy with all my goldie choices!

7) Do you often "goldfish" to help with stress or other problems? Not on purpose, but they tend to be an excellent de-stresser naturally.

8) Is "goldfish" affecting your reputation? I don't know that I had any reputation to begin with?

9) Have you ever attended counseling because of "goldfish"? No but we may have to seek couples counseling soon because of it.

And last, the only one that I don't think that can be really made to fit the situation.

10) Have you ever had a loss of memory as a result of "goldfish". Nope. If anyone can answer yes to this one I seriously question whether its the fish or a result of some form of drug LOL

Now that I think about it, there's something that isn't in there: "Is 'goldfishing' negatively affection your health?"

That would be a definite yes, at least in the sense that these days I can't manage to stop looking on KG forum and go to bed before midnight, and I always have to get up at 6, so I'm not getting enough sleep :wacko::read:zz

Oh well ... :whistle:P

Now that I think about it, there's something that isn't in there: "Is 'goldfishing' negatively affection your health?"

That would be a definite yes, at least in the sense that these days I can't manage to stop looking on KG forum and go to bed before midnight, and I always have to get up at 6, so I'm not getting enough sleep :wacko::read:zz

I told you so :rofl

Nope, I infected 2 people, My boyfriend (Erinaceus) and one of our best friends ( Isilme ). About work no idea.

Not at all as I can share the experience :rolleyes:

I still have it under control (love the new meds :rofl )

The thought never much arises, as gfing is one of the main topics of conversation :P

Quite the opposite actually, it is good exercise lifting 10kg buckets

Erinaceus and I have rather a lot of restraint when it comes to animals, because we always contemplate whether or not we will be able to give them the time they deserve. Also (and maybe more to the point), we have never bought any goldfish; they were a present from the goldfish fairy :D

I find cleaning out the tank and watching them very relaxing

What reputation? :rofl

Yes, I use Koko's :D

What was the question again? :whistle

:rofl:rofl2

This is hilarious!!!

Is goldfish affecting your reputation?

We're such addicts.

BUT I REFUSE TO QUIT.

ya I'm the fish lady ... ..not he cat lady..thats my rep

Me too me too!

Those questions are too funny :rofl