Motm Winner Heidi

koko

• Admin

Congrats, you have helped so many people here. Also so very helpful and caring towards others. Thank you for all your hard work and being such a wonderful member :hug

:Congrats:

:hi5

I hope that this cheers you up after losing Lulu. I know that things won't be the same without her, but we all love you and appreciate everything you do around here. You totally deserve it!

I'm truely honoured :wub: ....I want to thank koko and it's very valuble members for passing on the knowledge to me, to be able to help others..I'm still learning new things everyday .I have true friendships here and I love the team effort to help get others on their feet ..whether it is a new tank set up ,or an ill fish ,or a fish that has passed on ..or simple rant about life .we have and do share the same experiences with our hobby .this place is full of the kindest people :heart

Kristen :you really helped me when I was in need ..even though Lulu passed on ,your act of kindness and your true dedication to goldies will save so many on this board.. :heart ..and for that I thank you..

Trinket : thanks for bouncing posts back and forth with me the night before Lulu passed ..it kept me calm and from falling apart ..she was truley at ease the night before and content thanks to your advice ..

we can't save every fish but for every fish that has passed on it brings us together and makes this board that much better for the things we learn and the group effort and understanding ..I still look at Lulu's empty tank and feel sadness but it only fuels my ambition to help others in need and for that next fish that falls ill :grouphug

Hi-di you are such a bright happy spark here at kokos, we were all especially devestated to see you miserable over Lulu :hug

Thankyou for being so helpful and wonderful always :heart

:Congrats: Heidi. We all so appreciate you!