On A Lighter Note

here is Pipsqeak and Pigpen..They are growing sooo fast !!losing LuLu today gives me even more ambition to grow these guys to their full potential ..they devoured and orange yesterday like two little beracudas

Our five littlest were like a school/herd/flock of piranhas when we gave them their first piece of orange. I was sooo cute :D

here is Pipsqeak and Pigpen..They are growing sooo fast !!losing LuLu today gives me even more ambition to grow these guys to their full potential ..they devoured and orange yesterday like two little beracudas

Our five littlest were like a school/herd/flock of piranhas when we gave them their first piece of orange. I was sooo cute :D

ha!! the fish in my 55 and little guys in the 20 loved the oranges but the party poopers in the 29 didn't care for it :rofl

Sorry to hear about Lulu... :cry1

My kids go berserk for oranges! Not the clearest picture, but don't get near 'em, they'll take your hand off when there's oranges in the tank! lol! :rofl3

ChowingUpsideDown.jpg

Pipsqueak & Pigpen just keep getting cuter and cuter!

Kathy

they sure do!!! I still can't belive how fast they grow!!I think when I first got them I stated they were a little bit bigger then the end of my thumb ...I bet in another month they will be the the size of my thumb!! now lets hope for some wen growth :D

glad to see the lil guys doing so good. they must be very happy in their new home lol

losing LuLu today

sorry for your loss. cow, the crown pearlscale that was in qt lost her battle today. guess the stress was too much. but lulu and cow are having the time of their lives playin in the big pond in the sky!

glad to see the lil guys doing so good. they must be very happy in their new home lol
losing LuLu today

sorry for your loss. cow, the crown pearlscale that was in qt lost her battle today. guess the stress was too much. but lulu and cow are having the time of their lives playin in the big pond in the sky!

I'm soooo sorry about your beautiful pearlscale Cow !!!!!!! ,it's such a devastating feeling ..but yes they are a t peace and living it up in the big pond