Hi Everybody!

Guest wildgoldfish

Guest wildgoldfish

Hello people and mods,

I wanted to post this in the classifieds but I dont think I have enough post count to do so.

I want to sell (pick up only) my tank, stand, and equipment, and have the buyer adopt my 4 goldfish. I have been busy with my career and family that I am not doing any justice to this hobby anymore.

Would like to get permission from the mods to post on the classified section.

Thanks

Wildgoldfish, you can try posting on Craigslist too. It's free and it's more local. Not saying you can't post here. I'm not a mod so I can't make that decision, but just trying to give more options. I bought my 60 gallon tank with cabinet for $80 on Craigslist and it was a great deal! I also got a great HOB filter with bio-wheel for $10. Craigslist is a great place to find deals and a lot of people go there just for that reason...

It's the cold I swear! No seriously, I thought whatever showed up on the side was what was in the member page, so when I didn't see it on the side info thing, I didn't think it would be there. Sorry wildgoldfish! :rolleyes: I wanna live in Canada. Or England. Wildgoldfish I will come up there and buy your tank if you let me stay with you for free a few days so I can record some canadian country music videos from CMT! (Country Music Television lol)

• Admin

Going to leave this thread here but closed due to the fact that it doesnt meet the requirements of selling stuff here..... :(

Closed