Www.goldfishconnection

I do not know .... but it does not work for me, either.

I would suggest that you give Ken a call after about 9 am CST....He is in Ohio. Tell him what you want to bid on.... and tell him of the site difficulties. He is nothing but a VERY accomodating fellow - and he can be guaranteed to bend over backward to get you what you want in a fair way.

thanks daryl, i call ken all of the time. I just hope the site is not down for good just like what happened at goldfishparadise. I only post at Koko's because I think it is the best site but do like to visit the others

I understand completely!

My computer says it is not recognising the ip address of the GFC for some reason.....

Weird.

I did receive an email from Rick's saying that if you needed to connect, that you needed to go to www.goldfishconnection.com , not just goldfishconnection.com. The email said if you don't use the www first it wouldn't work.

Hope this helps!

Edited by vickielm

That worked for me!!! Woooopeee! Thank you so much.

That is odd. Must be a new server.

:)

I hope Vickie's solution works for you, too, so you can bid in the auction and win a spectacular fish!!!!

Yeah, some websites are like this - you get a weird error message or get relayed to another site, and when you add the "www", it works just fine.