Reunited

lynda441

Well, today was the day. After a long hospital stay, Leroy was reunited with Blue. :bighug Blue has missed Leroy terribly. Leroy, I think, was too confused about his new surroundings to act as lonely, but the reunion was so sweet. It wasn't a frantic, frenetic mass swirl of happy, happy fishy freakout. :happydance:Jig::happydance:Jig: It was this gentle, sweet kind of reunion. When they found each other it was almost as if..."we're whole again." It was as if they just did a slow, long embrace. Nuzzling noses, body to body, rolling gently around, wrapping up in each other. :lovewhip omg... I do wish I had a video camera. This embrace was sooooo sweet. :wub: Then after a minute or so of this "embrace," they started moving about as if one. :whisper Stuck to each other side by side with glue. After a few minutes of moving about "stuck together," the comfort of it being real started setting in and they would separate, but only by small amounts that would get a little wider and wider. But, still. After a half an hour, no matter where one goes, the other is right behind. Almost back to how it always was. Both their own independent creature, but bound to each other by whatever binds these cute love puppies. :theater: I could watch 'em forever...

Oh im sure there not wasting any moment without each other now.

If I seperated Louie and Merial I think they would die.

Every fish loves thier swimming buddy! unless its a mean bully

thank you so much for sharing that story! i hope they arent apart again. best wishes to them both. since this is my first time with gf inside, i dont know much about them. my 2 have benefited greatly from this board! mine sleep together, i wondered if they could get attached. i think you gave me the answer!

best , best to you and your babies.