Ranchu

l_lds2006

well after being out of the hobby for a long while I have gotten back into it this is first purchase I did a top view shot I was cleaning the tank and put him in the extra large bin and thought this was an opportunity to take a top view shot of him

DSC01392-1.jpg

Hi! Nice fish! I just noticed you were from Philly...! I am from Willow Grove. Just wanted to say hi - I'm Sue! And ask what your favorite fish stores in the area were? And were you GOT that one!!! lol...So far I've only come up with one store that I really like, but I am real new to the hobby.

hiya sue~

well there is a place in South Philly hat I got him from but that was the last one I know the owner personally and the next time he gets some in I actually get to go to the place they have them all in and get first dibs before they move them to the store :) there is another place in the Chinatown area but I never got to go there I am hoping to go there this week to check them out

I haven't found any other places yet but these places

• 2 weeks later...
opps forgot to add subi is svr :D I got one svr I will have to get another svr for subi

svr? are you sure? he/she's got beautiful tvr qualities!

Guest Kayla's Goldfish

Awww! I want a Ranchu!

I'm actually going to look for one or two for my upgraded tank that seems empty now 'cause it's so big! I want about two or three more fish and I'm hoping to add some new species of goldfish, I already have two black moores, a fantail, and a Oranda but I really want a ranchu and ryukin. :druel

Hi! Nice fish! I just noticed you were from Philly...! I am from Willow Grove. Just wanted to say hi - I'm Sue! And ask what your favorite fish stores in the area were? And were you GOT that one!!! lol...So far I've only come up with one store that I really like, but I am real new to the hobby.

im from near q-town lansdale area lol

nice ranchu whrere did ya get it???

• 5 months later...