Bubbles?

Guest Jr58

Normally the bubbles should pose any problem. The build-up can be the result of some dust or something on the inside of the glass, and if then it usually only stays there for a couple of days max (after appearing right after you first have put in the bubbler). One way to decrease the build-up (if it doesn't) go away is to change the bubbler output in such a manner that it creates mainly large bubbles instead of a cloud of microscopic bubbles.

There was some water additive or treatment or some such that I used to use years ago that would make the water all foam up like that for the first day or so. If it were something you were using on a regular basis, it could be doing this.....

I wish I could remember what it was........................ It was harmless foaming - just alarming as I recall........

**think think think***

That might very well be just the thing that is happening. It has aloe in it, right? That is a substance with a lot of cohesion - causing the bubbles to have more cohesion and hold together longer than nomal.

I do not think it is something to worry about.

Is there a reason you are using StressZyme?