This Is Why I Should Not Be Allowed In Petstores!

Shamu23

Cuz then I keep getting more fish that I dont have room for! Lol yes I got another new fish :krazy: ! But he was just the cutest little thing. He's a red cap oranda. He was so friendly in the store that I could NOT leave him behind, that would have been cruel! Lol cuz he was defianently telling me to take him with me. I kept telling myself that if I bought him and put him in the 125 gallon i'd still b understocked lol. His name his Joe, my mom came up with that. I'll get some pics of the little guy later. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see pics of Joe!

I so know the feeling. I was very strong in the petstore today. If my kids had their way, we would have come out with a 10 inch comet, and a 6 inch oranda. Fortunately the shop's computer was down and they were only accepting cash, and I didn't have any. :D

lol, i wish I was that strong! These little fish r just so darn cute, i never wanna leave any of them behind. I will get some pics of him later today, and i'll try to upload them but it might not work so well cuz im on dial up right now :glare:

Edited by Shamu23