I'm Not Dead!

thoughtsofjoy

As Heidi and Kristen have so lovingly pointed out, they miss me!!! I really do promise that I'm not dead nor have I abandoned my lovelies here on Koko's-- I'm just drowning in work! :help1

Also my soul was temporarily eaten by this evilly awesome tower defense game called Gemcraft.

I also started drawing again, so I've been intermittently working on my drawing, catching up on my reading, doing chores, doing homework, writing part of a paper for publication, and trying to get enough sleep while still taking care of my fish. Unfortunately that meant Koko's took a back seat for a while.

We're having company over this weekend so again I will probably not be around but I hope to remedy that soon.

Just in time for me to go on a month vacation!! I'll be AWOL from the end of July until sometime in August. Portland for the NWKGC show, then home for a few days, then Mexico for two weeks, then home for 1.5weeks, in a wedding, then school starts up again at the end of August!

Oh yeah and when I say "home" I mean at my parent's house on the other side of the state... without reliable Internet access!

:heart

Edited by thoughtsofjoy

OMG you have quite a busy summer ahead of you!! LOL, all I have is work and school. XD

Have a good time, stay safe in all your travels, and when you get a chance pop in and say hello. :)

Also my soul was temporarily eaten by this evilly awesome tower defense game called Gemcraft.

My soul has been eaten by tower defense games in the past......now I must check this one out :P

Good to know you're still around :D

Hahaha, you'll survive somehow I'm sure.

I'll be out of town this weekend (Sat-Mon) so I'm going to have some heavy duty reading to do when I get back as well. If you're going for a month you'll have to devote an entire day to koko's when you !

return :)

I did notice you were not so prolific the last week. I hope everything goes well and you will be able to get back on more again after your long vacation.

Hey Joy, I was wondering what happened to you! I noticed about a day or so ago that there hadn't been any posts from you! Have a wonderful vacation by the way. Souds fun!

:krazy:

We had company (Thomas' oldest brother, his boyfriend, and their standard Dachshund Adeline) for the weekend, so I had no time for the Internet in general.

NINE PAGES. Seriously. NINE.

I'm never gonna get back on top of these, let alone get BORED waiting for more content!!!

So are you back for good now or are you running away and leaving us again! lol It's great, if you look at the new posts right now it's like "Latest Post, ThoughtsOfJoy, Latest Post, ThoughtsOfJoy... all down the page". YAAYAYAYAY She's back!!!!

Hey Joy, I was just about caught up with posts before I logged on tonight. There were at least 50 new ones with your name attached! :madrant

Just kidding. :D It is great to have you back. Good to know you are still there.

Hey Joy, I was just about caught up with posts before I logged on tonight. There were at least 50 new ones with your name attached! :madrant

Just kidding. :D It is great to have you back. Good to know you are still there.

Bwahahaha!!!!

Delight.gif

Love you too, Claire.