I Found My Renoir...

I don't know how it could have happened, I have perfect water params. Yesterday he was acting like all normal fish would, foraging with his buddies for food but this morning, I found him at the bottom, lifeless! T_T

Rest in Peace Renoir, although I feel sad that you were not able to live a long and happy life.

Guest Isilme

I'm so sorry for you. I'm sure he had a wonderful life swimming around in your tank and enjoying the wonderful care you gave him.

I'm sorry for you loss. :cry1

Rest in peace Renoir. :rip:

Although I wonder how a healthy goldfish, even kept in very good condition, get sudden death. Does anyone know?

Sometimes something in the air(air freshner, disinfectant, etc) can get into the water and it could poison the fish. It's always frusterating when you keep the water params perfect and fish dies mysteriously. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. :cry1 What a tragedy it is when there are no symptoms... and yet it's so hard when they suffer. One easier for for them, the other easier for us - but both are heartbreaking.

May you find comfort knowing that you gave him a happy home with a lot of love - even if it was a short time.

Rest in Peace, Renoir... :rip:

Debbie