Some Of My Goldfish In The Landscape Timber Pond

david_l

Yep I have yet to see a panda that stays a panda. BTW how do you protect those slow moving fancy fish from birds and other critters? Where do they live in the winter?

To bad the pond does not have clear sides so you can really see the fancy goldfish. I almost got a pond for some long bodied fish but decided it gets way to hot here and then way to cold and I have no room to bring them inside.

Great pictures.

I will move them inside in the winter. I currently does not have any things to cover my pond. However, it seems fine in my area. I haven't seen any predators around here. Small birds would not bother the fancy goldfish.

Yep I have yet to see a panda that stays a panda. BTW how do you protect those slow moving fancy fish from birds and other critters? Where do they live in the winter?

To bad the pond does not have clear sides so you can really see the fancy goldfish. I almost got a pond for some long bodied fish but decided it gets way to hot here and then way to cold and I have no room to bring them inside.

Great pictures.

I put water lettuces, water lilies, and water hycinths. Water hycinths reproduce very fast.

Ooops.. this may be a duplicate post.

Very nice. Would you take the time to tell us what plants you are using in/on/around your pond?

Oliver