Feeding Frenzy!

I dropped a couple of shrimp pellets in my tropical tank today and was amazed at how fast my cories found it! Within 10 seconds all 4 of them had come out of thier hidey places to chow down. I managed to snap a couple of pics...even got one of my guppies in there too :)

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

AWWWW--they're so cute!! I love cory cats and guppies. My cories really go for sinking pellets, too. What's funny is my betta girl will hang around watching the cats eat the pellet, then she'll dart in and grab a bite herself--she'll even bump the cats off with her nose if necessary! I need to get a video of that sometime. One of my platies will try to get in edgewise for a bite too but he has more manners. :D

I really enjoy the little guys. I never really knew what the big deal was about them until I got a few of my own. What's really funny is I got 2 of them together (the bronze ones) then months later got the marbled and albino. The 4 never really 'gelled' as I thought they would. They still stick with their origional buddies, :P

My cories really go for sinking pellets, too. What's funny is my betta girl will hang around watching the cats eat the pellet, then she'll dart in and grab a bite herself--she'll even bump the cats off with her nose if necessary! I need to get a video of that sometime. One of my platies will try to get in edgewise for a bite too but he has more manners.

I usually feed my other fish their food at the same time. They'll try to nip the pellets as they sink, but after that they focus right back on the surface for their own treats :)